Does not it really happen a lot when there is any big occasion or special event at the corner; you are tainted by pimples on face? And these bumps and red-headed pimples literally make you ugly and dirty monster! Well there are many people who are being suffered by this most common skin condition of pimples and acne. But it is suggested that these hateful pimples and acne primarily affects teenage undergoing hormonal changes or it may occur to those careless people who take their skin and face for granted. In this article, you will read how to get rid of pimples or acne at home.
Stop the agony of pimples right now and do not let acne win! We have narrow listed the most effective and tested ways to get rid of pimples (12 top ways), which will be miraculously helpful to remove pimples and clear acne in a snap. To start the 12 top ways to prevent pimples and getting rid of acne fast, let us know what are pimples and what are possible causes which are responsible to trigger these pesky and ugly bumps over your pimple face (acne face) and neck.
What are pimples?
In medical terms, the pimples are defined as tiny skin lesions or inflammations of the skin, which occur in result if excess oil getting trapped in the pores.
It is to be noted that acne is a bit different than regular pimples, as acne is listed as chronic skin condition that develops when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin to form inflammatory pimples, blackheads and whiteheads, that may leave permanent scars over the face, chest and back to ruin your personality for lifetime.
To get rid of pimples and clear acne, you must understand the possible causes of pimples and acne. This will solve your problem by 50%, if you avoid these unnoticeable mistakes and habits of routine life which are directly or indirectly responsible to make you ugly with red pus pimples and stubborn blackheads.
Causes of Pimples
Main causes of pimples are:-
1. Hormonal changes
According to dermatologist Julia Tzu, M.D., of Wall Street Dermatology; “Fluctuation in hormones, such as before one’s menstrual cycle, in main cause”
Yeah! If you are stepping towards puberty, be ready to welcome those pesky pimples.
2. Stress and pimples
When you are stressed out, the adrenal glands, which are responsible to make stress hormone ‘cortisol’, put it out into the body to deal with stress and if a tiny bit of testerone (male hormone) leaks out with it, it will drastically result to produce more oil causing nasty breakouts of pimples and acne.
You must thank the air pollution for putting layer of crap on your pimple face and making it a friendly colony for pimples.
4. Beauty Products
Mostly women do not understand their skin type and buy useless products. People with oily skin are prone to pimples more often. But they make the breakouts cycle worse by using oily products rather than using oil free or water based beauty products.
5. Unhealthy Diet
Consuming a lot of fried and dairy food might make you unhealthy and if you get pimples more often, you better stop the intake of fried foods, caffeine, chocolates and high-iodine foods, or at least limit their consumption.
Although pimples are not contagious i.e. they do not spread like bacterial or viral infections but the constant breakout of pimples and acne can turn into cysts or the scars may damage your self-confidence and sense of being loved in social circles.
How to treat a pimple OR How To Get Rid Of Pimples?
It should be treated on a serious note like other health problems. Pimples are not somehow big abnormal problem, for which you would need to go to Los Vegas for consult a doctor for face transplant of million dollars. To cure pimples and clear acne, go through the following 12 top ways to get rid of pimples and clear acne and achieve the ever-lasting beautiful and young-looking skin in just minutes. You will learn what can make pimples go away overnight.
1. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
Let’s not the name scare you! Sodium bicarbonate is baking soda, the white powder which you use in baking muffins and cakes and you can easily get it in your kitchen. Baking soda can be used to get rid of pimples and clear acne as it helps to remove the excess oil leading to breakout of pimples and blackheads. Baking soda dries the skin and its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help to reduce big pimples size in minutes. How to get rid of pimples overnight with baking soda?
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of water
- Mix them well in a bowl to make a smooth paste and apply it over the pimples for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with cold water and moisturize your pimple face. Note: Baking soda can dry your skin and may cause irritation, try to test out the paste of baking soda on a small patch of skin first. And you must not use baking soda over face more than 2 times a week.
Home Remedy: “Baking soda” is the simple yet holistic alternative kill off the fleas and help in getting rid of their larvae and eggs!
2. Ice Cubes for Get Rid of Pimples
How to get rid of a pimple in 5 minutes?
The simple and most inexpensive way to get rid of pimples overnight is ice cubes. Basically ice helps to relieve inflammation and swelling of pimples. It simply shrinks the size of skin pores and reduces the pimple’s lifespan. Apart from relieving the burning pain of pimples and acne, ice washes away the dirt and other impurities that clog pores to make your skin tighter and smooth. Ice Cues is an effective big pimple home remedy or home acne treatment. How to get rid of pimples with Ice Cubes?
- Get a few cubes of ice and a piece of cloth or towel
- Wrap the ice cubes in towel and hold it up over pimples for 10-15 minutes. It will constrict the blood vessels underneath the skin to shrink the pores by ending up the lifespan of pimples overnight. Note: Do not hold on the ice cubes for longer time as it can break capillaries in your skin.
3. Apple cider Vinegar and Pimples
Apple cider vinegar is a nightmare for pimples and acne as it is loaded with anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties to terminate the bacteria causing pimples and acne. The best way to remove pimples and clear acne is get some apple cider vinegar which wills not only clean the skin pores but it helps to regulate the oil production by restoring pH level of skin. How to get rid of pimples with apple cider vinegar?
- Take 2 tablespoons of pure apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of water to dilute it
- Dip a cotton ball or tissue paper into it and dab it over the pimples and acne scars
- Let it fry for 10-20 minutes and rinse it off with cold water
- Repeat the process daily for acne-free skin as apple cider vinegar creates a protective layer on skin to let it breathe properly. Note: You can drink 2 table spoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water too to prevent pimples and get rid of pimples breakout inside out.
Beauty Tip: Apple Cider Vinegar with Coconut Oil will help your hair to get rid of dandruff and hair loss by preventing split ends and breakage.
4. Papaya for Get Rid of Pimples
The fruit papaya can be used to cure pimples and clear acne as it contains papain enzyme which is a natural acne fighter. Papaya is brimmed with many properties and blessed contents i.e. vitamin B and C, papain and chymopain enzymes of anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Papaya is not merely restricted to remove pimples and clear acne, but it washes off the dead skin cells and excess oil from skin surface leaving your skin smooth and soft. Papaya is also the best pimple home remedy. How to get rid of pimples with Papaya?
- Take a fresh papaya
- Blend the flesh of papaya to make it smooth puree
- Apply it over your face and let it dry
- Wash your pimple face after 20 minutes
- Dry your face and apply moisturizer
- Fastest way to get rid of acne and fastest way to get rid of a pimple, repeat the home acne treatment with papaya on ddaily basis.
5. Tea Tree Oil for Pimples
Tea tree oil for pimples is naturally blessed with disinfecting and soothing properties, making it a great alternative to get rid of pimples and prevent future breakouts. The pale yellow tea tree oil helps to clear acne as its antimicrobial compounds terminate the bacteria causing acne breakouts. Moreover, tea tree oil removes the dirt and oil from skin to unblock the sebaceous glands, making the skin breathe. How to get rid of a pimple fast by using the tea tree oil for pimples?
- Wash your face and pat it to dry
- Take 100% pure tea tree oil
- Pour a few drops of tea tree oil over a cotton bud and dab it over pimples and acne scars
- Leave it for overnight
- Wash your face in the morning with Luke warm water to get rid of stubborn pimples.
- Tea Tree for oil is very effective treatment for acne
6. Banana for Get Rid of Pimples
The best way to get rid of pimples and acne is to treat your acne-affected area with banana peel. The banana peels help to reduce inflammation as the banana peels are chock-full of anti-oxidants and vitamin A. How to get rid of pimples overnight with banana?
- Get a banana peel (eat the banana first)
- Rub the banana peel over acne or the scars, until the inside of peel turns brown.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to dry
- Wash it off gently
- Repeat the process to remove pimples and get an acne-free and tighter skin
7. Lemon Juice for Pimples
One of the inexpensive ways to cure pimples is lemon juice. Is lemon juice good for pimples? You might not know that lemon remove the dead skin cells and prevent clogged pores faster than any drugstore product to prevent pimples. However lemon or lemon juice should not be applied directly to your pimple face. Lemon’s natural astringent and antibacterial agent reduces oil and kills bacteria immediately to allow your skin heal pimples faster. How to get rid of pimples fast by using the Lemon Juice?
- Take 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and 2 table spoons of rose water
- Mix them well in a bowl
- Dip a cotton ball into it and dab over the pimples or acne
- Leave it for 15-30 minutes to dry
- Wash your face with cold water Note: You must not use lemon juice directly over your face as it can cause redness or inflammation
8. Avocado for Pimples
Is avocado good for pimples? Of course, Yes. Avocado is an honest well-wisher of skin as it contains vitamin E to fight against acne and pimples. Avocado is loaded with healthy unsaturated fats which lubricate the dry skin caused by acne. Avocado is simply a power-house of anti-oxidants (vitamin A and C and biotin) and phytochemicals , which all contribute a significant role in fighting acne and inflammation caused by acne to bless you a shiny and soft skin. How to get rid of pimples or acne with Avocado?
- Take one avocado and scrap out the flesh of it in a bowl
- Add one tablespoon of honey into it to make smooth paste
- Apply this miracle paste over your pimple face for 20 minutes and let it dry completely
- Wash off your face with warm water and apply some moisturizer (if needed). Honey containing antiseptic properties will kill the bacteria and germs over your face and the scrub of honey and avocado will soothe inflammation and soften hard painful acne in minutes.
I am not going to ask you to make French fries of potato. All you need is a raw potato to get rid of pimples and get rid of acne fast. You might not know that potatoes are naturally brimmed with multiple vitamins and minerals (Vitamin B6,Potassium,Copper,VitaminC,Manganese,Phosphorous,Vitamin B3,Vitamin B5, Sulfur ,Chloride) which are essential to keep your skin healthy. To clear acne, you need to rub a thin slice of potato over your acne face face in circular motion for few minutes. Then allow your face to dry for 15 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and you are done!
10. Honey with cinnamon
To get rid of pimples overnight, you can apply this golden mask of honey with cinnamon over your acne face that is a natural cure to clear acne. The spice cinnamon is loaded with unusual properties of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-acne goodness. Cinnamon provides microdermabrasion effect on the skin by washing off the top layer of dirt accumulated by sebum, bacteria and dead skin cells. Learn how can I make a pimple go away overnight and how to make honey with cinnamon mask to clear acne or pimples?
- Take 2 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- Mix it in a bowl to make smooth paste
- Apply it over your face for overnight
- Wash it off in the morning
- It will clear acne and pimples from its roots
11. Toothpaste for pimples
Does toothpaste work for pimples?
The best way to get rid of pimples or get rid of acne fast is shock the pimples with white-colored toothpaste. The white-colored tooth paste contains baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and triclosan – which simply dry out the pimples and relieve the burning pain of acne and pimples easily. All you need is to apple the white-colored tooth paste over acne or pimples in gentle amount and leave it overnight. Wash your face in the morning with cold water. You must moisturize your face afterwards and you can repeat the process daily to get rid of pimples within 2 days.
Do you know that “Toothpaste” can be used for Homemade Pregnancy Tests?
12. Does Egg White Remove Pimples?
Some people may not like the smell of egg white but you can add lemon drops to make it smell better. But you must consider egg white as the best way to get rid of acne as it will not only cure pimples but it blessed uneven tone in minutes. Basically egg white have an exfoliating effect to remove the accumulated dirt from your pores which causes the pesky pimples breakout over your face. How to get rid of pimples with egg white?
- Take white part of one egg
- Beat it well to make it frothy
- Add half of lemon into it
- Apply it over your pimple face and let it dry for 30 minutes• Wash your acne face with warm water and use moisturizer
Hopefully, you will not be tortured by unexpected red bumps and ugly scars over your face and neck now. The above mentioned pimple remedies are the best ways to make a pimple go away overnight. You can use these pimple remedies over your chest and back too to remove pimples and clear acne without wasting buckets of money over drugstore products.
Read the Following Awesome Articles on Beauty Tips:
- How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles (Top 14 Ways)
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes? 12 Best Ways
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose? 12 Effective Home Remedies
Watch the following slideshow video for the above article “how to Get Rid of Pimples?”