Blackheads or any kinds of pimples are nightmare for anyone, especially when there is a special corner at the corner. How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose? To get rid of blackheads, you must know that what are it and what possible factors are involved to cause these blackheads on nose. Being concerned about these embarrassing large pores on nose is so much understood that these blackheads make the face unattractive and ugly.
What are blackheads?
Blackheads are small black bumps or dots which usually appear over oily skin, they are actually result of clogged of hair follicle which are formed when oil gets trapped in the pores and when the oil is exposed to the air, it oxidizes and turns black. To get rid of these pesky black dots over the nose is crucial for getting neat and clean face as these blackheads can be very stubborn, spreading all over the nose with time.
How to get rid of blackheads on nose?
Today we are discussing the possible and tested ways to get rid of blackheads, which are not painful but can turn into inflamed red pimples getting interact with bacteria.
12 Effective Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads On Nose
Blackheads are just clogged pores, but they can be treated at home in easy ways to stop getting them come up on the surface of nose. Basically blackheads on nose are noted much because the pores of nose are larger than the whole face the sebum and dead cells cram themselves over the nose to make the surface look full of clogged blackheads all over the place. Let’s dive into the 12 remedies to remove blackheads on nose!
1. Lemon To Get Rid Of Blackheads
Lemons are always considered 100% working citrus fruit for good health and skin! No matter if you want to use lemons for exfoliation, blackhead removal, sunburn relief, scar or dark spot prevention, and skin brightening, lemons will get desired result being rich in alpha–hydroxy acid, citric acid and natural astringent, vitamin C, calcium, and potassium.
- Get few drops of fresh lemon juice
- Add 2 3 drops of water to dilute it
- Rub the mixture over skin with cotton ball
- Allow it to dry naturally
- Wash it later and repeat it 2-3 times in a way
These citrus fruit drops will help the skin to clean and minimize oil formation over the nose to prevent formation of blackheads.
You can also use lemon by cutting it in half and pour some sugar over it to make it scrub pad for nose.
2. How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose with Honey?
These tiny black dots, blackheads can be removed with honey, as these noticeable black dots are formed in result of clogged pores in the skin as dirt and bacteria mingle with the oil secretions over the nose. Honey always work to remove blackheads on nose as it is rich in antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial which help to get the dirt out of your affected area of face.
- Pour raw or organic honey on your palms of hand
- Gently scrub it on the nose
- Allow it to sit on nose for 10-15 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water
- Repeat it two times a week
Honey will hydrate and tightens your skin pores, giving you flawless and white-complexioned face.
3. Baking Soda for Blackhead Removal
Containing antiseptic properties, this chemical compound sodium carbonate (Baking soda) is not just important in baking and cooking, but it can be used in many health and skin related issues for best home remedies. Basically, baking soda is helpful to remove blackheads on nose as the pH of skin can be maintained by this chemical to balance the oil secretions over the face.
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda
- Add 2-3 drops of water in it, just to make paste
- Add apple cider vinegar as toner for skin (little amount of it)
- Wash your face with warm water to open up the pores and the apply the paste over face (the T-zone of your face, where blackheads are most noted)
- Gently massage the paste on nose
- Allow the paste to sit over face for 1-2 minutes
- Wash your face with cold water
Note: Do not use it more than 2 times a week and do not forget to apply skin moisturizer after this remedy
4. How to get rid of blackheads on nose with Turmeric?
To remove blackheads on nose at home, turmeric is a promising way for blackheads removal, without spending loads of bucket for it. Containing antiseptic properties, this magical ingredient heals the skin against oil secretions and bacteria.
- Add pinch of turmeric powder into two tablespoon of mint or coriander juice
- Make a thick paste to apply it over nose (T-zone of face)
- Let it dry and wash your face after 10 minutes
- Repeat it 2 times a week
Note: You can also use turmeric with yogurt, by add one teaspoon of it in one table spoon of yogurt to apply all over the face. It will soothe your skin against dehydration that results in abnormal oil secretions.
5. Fenugreek To Remove Blackheads On Nose
Fenugreek contains powerful antioxidants that result in anti-inflammatory qualities and antiseptic properties can heal various skin conditions like eczema, acne, and it’s also great at removing blackheads from the sebaceous ducts of the skin.
- Get fresh leaves of fenugreek
- Make thick paste of it by adding dew drops of water
- Apply it all over the nose and then rinse off your face after 10 minutes.
- You can use this remedy in regular basis, for getting smooth and fair skin without blackheads on nose.
6. How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose with Cinnamon?
Blackheads can be removed with cinnamon in just 5 minutes! Antioxidant activity of Cinnamaldehyd, a compound residing in cinnamon is responsible in reduction the production of skin cell-damaging free radicals and oil oxidation.
- Add 3 tablespoons of raw honey and mix it with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Mix it thoroughly and apply it over prewashed face.
- Let the mask sit over the face for overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- Apply moisturizer after washing this face mask
(Honey and cinnamon will also help to remove dead cells piled over your face, causing oil secretions to form blackheads on nose)
7. Green Tea for Blackhead Removal
Tired of popping up the blackheads on nose and still got no result of smooth skin? Well here you are with green tea remedy to remove blackheads on nose which will also help you to protect it from future clogging of pores.
- All you need to do is make green tea with 1 cup and 2 tablespoon of green tea bags
- Let it steep for 10-20 minutes
- Place it in refrigerator to cool down
- Then you just have to dab the chilled green tea on your nose
- Allow the green tea to dry naturally.
Being rich in antioxidants, green tea will help your skin to breathe for clean and moisturized skin.
8. How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose with Cornmeal
Cornmeal act like an abrasive or cleanser for your skin, removing dead skin and dirt from your face.
- Take one tablespoon of cornmeal
- Mix it with your regular facial cleanser
- Wash your face with warm water to open up pores near nose
- Then gently massage the mixture of cornmeal and facial cleanser in circular motion
- Allow the mixture to dry naturally
- At the end, wash your face with cold water and apply moisturizer
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a day, it will remove the black dots on nose
9. Salt and Toothpaste For Blackhead Removal
The main function of salt in beauty world is, it is active to fight against bacteria and soothing effect on skin! To remove blackheads on nose, salt can be used along with toothpaste, saving your buckets of money, and give you white toned skin.
Basically toothpaste contains various active ingredients of baking soda, menthol, mint and Triclosan-an antibacterial ingredient that has soothing effect. To get rid of blackheads on nose, all you have to do is get an herbal or white toothpaste and salt!
- Mix one table spoon of salt and white tooth paste each, in a bowl
- Make a thick paste of it to apply it on nose
- Leave it there for 10 minutes and then gently massage your nose in circular motion
- Wash your face with warm water and pat dry it
- In the end, do not forget to rub ice cubes on your nose to tighten your pores.
10. Egg White Mask For Blackheads
Have you got 5 minutes to get beautiful and glowing skin that would be free of black dots on nose? Here comes a home remedy of egg white mask to remove blackheads on your nose. Basically egg white contains vitamins and minerals, such as selenium which are responsible for tightening of pores around your nose to prevent bacteria and dirt clogging right there.
- All you need is egg white of one egg and toilet paper
- Whip an egg white to make it frothy
- Then apply a thick layer of it over your nose and chin
- On the top of egg white, place toilet paper and again apply more egg white over it
- Let it air dry (naturally) and let the toilet paper harden
- As it dries, slowly pull it from one edge to remove it nicely
In this way, it will remove all the bacteria on nose and blackheads will be popped up with toilet paper
Note: Repeat this procedure two times a day to get rid of blackheads easily
11. Clay Mask For Blackhead Removal
Blackheads can be very stubborn sometimes, but to deal with these pesky black dots on nose, we got serious weapon and that is clay mask. Clay mask is all time favorite beauty products which are being used from centuries for flawless and smooth baby skin! Being rich in molecules, electrically charged with wet, Bentonite clay has been proved mineral rich healing substance for skin! All you have to do is buy powdered bentonite clay from a drug store and you are ready to treat blackheads on nose, making you ugly.
- Take one tablespoon of bentonite clay
- Take enough amount of water of apple cider vinegar to make thick paste of it
- Apply a thick layer of the mixture on nose (or T-zone of your face, where blackheads are more likely to form)
- Let the paste dry naturally
- Wash your face with warm water and rub ice cube on nose
The bentonite clay mask will genuinely tighten the pores on your face and nose to give you toned up skin!
12. How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose with Brown Sugar?
To pop huge blackheads on nose, sometimes all you just need is good proper exfoliation which cannot be done without brown sugar! Dr. Dane says, mixing together one tablespoon of brown sugar, two tablespoons of lemon, and one tablespoon of raw honey makes it a great homemade facial masks for skin problems of acne and blackheads.
- Add one tablespoon of brown sugar, two tablespoons of lemon, and one tablespoon of raw honey in a bowl
- Make a thick paste of it
- Apply it all over your face
- Massage it in circular motion for 5 minutes (Keep the massage gentle)
- It will shed off the dead skin over the face and dirt on nose to prevent the risk of blackheads formation.
Read the Following Featured Articles related to Beauty Tips:
- How To Get Rid Of Pimples (12 Top Ways)
- How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles (Top 14 Ways)
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes? 12 Best Ways