Does not it look a little bit of extra fat that hangs on the back of my arms too weird? And you might have exhausted yourselves just to waste a lot of body energy to lose stubborn arm fat.. But sadly it is right there.. fat and bulgy! The only way to get toned up arms and get rid of arm fats is the tested and promising exercises which can bless you shapely arms. And you are not supposed to strain the every bit of energy and waste money for it in gyms and professional trainers. All you got to do is implement the following best exercises to lose arm fat at home, particularly the upper portions.
To begin the Top 15 Exercises to lose arm fat at home, you must understand the causes and factors that are shamelessly responsible for making your arms fat.
Causes of Arm Fat
According to MedlinePlus, the changes due to hormonal imbalances that occur with age, are the real cause of making your arms fat. After the age of 30, the hormonal changes cause metabolic rate to decrease, which means fewer calories burned throughout the day. Apart from the slower metabolism gravitational pull also takes its toll, constantly pulling on the back of the arms and thus facilitating fat arms.
Follow the Best Exercises To Lose Arm Fat At Home and say good bye to bulgy and fat arms forever by implementing these top 15 excercises to lose arm fat within few days.
Best Exercises to Lose Arm Fat at Home to Tone up and Lose Arm Fat
1. Lateral Plank Walk to Lose Arm Fat
To lose arm fat, lateral plank walk is the best choice as it mainly targets the deltoids (the muscle forming the rounded contour of the shoulder) and the shoulders to make it shed off the extra accumulated fat over the area.
How to lose arm fat by lateral plank walk?
- Take a plank position by laying down over your stomach
- Point your fingers outward and body in one straight line
- Take Step with left side with your foot and follow with your arm
- Repeat the walk in one direction
- Then repeat the walk with right foot and arm simultaneously
2. Chair Dips to Lose Arm Fat
For the people who believe in excising alone and privately, chair dips are perfect for them to get rid of arm fat without engaging themselves in gyms against their nature. Chair Dips is the best way to lose arm fat.
How to lose arm fat by Chair Dips ?
- Stand in front of a chair and face away from chair’s seat.
- Sit down on the edge of the chair to place your hands behind the hips
- Lift your hips off of the seat and move forward to slowly lower your body downward
- Make sure your hands are not sweaty to avoid any slip off incident.
- Extend your arms to raise your body upward and press your weight against arms as they are supporting your body weight.
- The best tip to perform chair chips to reduce arm fat is you must repeat the set of 1 set of 6-8 reps. And you better place your chair against the wall.
3. Push Up for Lose Arm Fat
The push up exercise is a promising exercise to lose weight in your arms as it is all about melting stubborn fat accumulated in the arms.
How to lose arm fat with push up?
- Lie down on the floor on the stomach and take push up position by keeping your hands apart wider than the shoulder width.
- Keep your feet together and elbows straight
- You are all set to take push up against the floor, make sure your stomach does not touch the ground.
- For the desired results of losing weight in arms, do 3 sets of 10 repetitions every day
4. Counter Push ups to Lose Arm Fat
Among the best exercise to lose arm fat, counter push ups are the simple and promising home exercise for toned up arms. It is same as push up, as it targets pectoral and triceps brachii muscles, to burn fat in the arms and shoulder. Counter push ups is the best way to lose arm fat.
How to lose arm fat with counter push ups ?
- Rather than laying down on the stomach over the ground, counter push-ups demand a platform i.e. table
- Keep your arms over the table, apart from each other and extend them wider than the shoulder width
- Keep your feet together and back and shoulder should be straight in order to press body weight over arms.
- Start the push ups against table and you must complete 3 sets of 20 push ups to lose fat arm fast.
5. Wrist Rotation Exercise for Lose Arm Fat at Home
Wrist rotation exercise must be performed with light weighted dumbbells or 2 half liter waters, in case if dumbbells are not available at home. According to Chinese medicine, slow movements i.e. wrist rotation helps in blood circulation and they are important to relieve tension in arms.
How to lose arm fat by wrist rotation exercise?
- Hold the dumbbells or half a liter of water in both hands
- Rotate your palms while holding the water bottles in your hands in clock-wise and the anti clock-wise movement.
- Perform each rotation of clockwise and anti clockwise rotation for 60 seconds respectively.
6. Aerolean push up to Lose Arm Fat
Aerolean push up is an advanced exercise that mainly concentrates outer chest, biceps and arms.
How to lose arm fat by aerolean push up?
- Lie down on the stomach to take push-up position
- Keep your feet together and hands apart wider than the shoulder width in order to point fingers point outward to the sides.
- You are then supposed to tilt your body to the left by bending your elbow
- Perform push up in such a way to come to centre position and then repeat the same step with right arm
- Repeat the aerolean push up on regular basis to lose weight in arms.
7. Jumping Rope to Lose Arm Fat Instantly
According to Michael Olajide, co-owner of Aerospace HPC studio in New York City, jumping rope for at least 20 minutes can reduce arm fat very effectively. You are just supposed to start jumping rope for at least 20 minutes by taking interval of 60 seconds to catch breath. Jumping rope will tire out your arm muscles to reduce arm fat within few days. For quick results, you must jump the rope for at least 20 minutes, three times a week. Remember! Jumping rope is also the best way to lose arm fat.
8. Punching with Weights to Lose Arm Fat
Another promising and tested exercise for losing arm fat by Michael Olajide is punching with weights.
How to lose arm fat by punching with weights exercise?
- Stand straight with feet hip-width apart and hold 1 to 2 pound weight in each hand
- Extend your arms away from your face
- Start punching your left fist in the air, as high as possible, without moving right fist.
- Do not lock your elbows and perform the same weighted punches with right fist i.e. simultaneously after the left fist.
- Continue it on regular basis and try to increase speed until you are moving fast with both hands.
9. Scissors Exercise for Lose Arm Fat
Scissors exercise is the best cardio exercise to lose weight in the arms and shoulder. As the name suggests, it demands to perform step of making scissors with arms.
How to lose arm fat by scissors exercise?
- Open or stretch your arms away from your face
- Bring them back at a point , right in front of nose
- The right hand should overlap the left arm and it must look like making scissor with two arms.
- Continue this exercise in 3 sets of 10 reps every day
10. Arm Circles to Lose Arm Fat
To tone up your arms and reduce the bulgy and stubborn fat accumulated in arms and armpits, try arm circles exercise, the classic exercise which concentrates in melting of fat
How to lose arm fat with arm circles exercise?
- Hold two 600 ml water bottles in two hands to do the arm circles
- Stand straight while extending your arms straight to your sides and keep your feet placed shoulder width apart
- Make 50 small circles with your hands by rotating them in the forward direction.
- And then switch to 50 small backward circles.
Arm circles of backward and forward arm movement tones all the muscles of the arms including the triceps, biceps, shoulder and this help in shedding of extra piles of fat accumulated in the arm area to lose weight in the arms.
11. Airplane Extension for Lose Arm Fat
The very effective and simple arm fat loss exercise includes a workout of airplane extension or airplane exercises.
- Lie down on the stomach and extend your hand forward, away from the face.
- Lift your arms and legs in such a way that the palms must face the ground
- Bring your arms forward, holding that position by reaching past your head
- Hold for one count, then move them back
- Do 10 to 15 rep for daily to reduce arm fat
12. Weight Lifting for Lose Arm Fat
The most useful and effective exercise for toned up belly and arm fat loss, weight lifting is 100 percent a great option as it is all about strengthen your core. Weight lifting exercises are the best way to lose arm fat fast.
How to lose arm fat with weight lifting at home?
- Take 2 liter water bottle for this exercise in case of you do not have dumbbells at home
- Hold the water bottles with both your hands (one in one hand) and lift it over your head.
- Keep your arms straight and extend your as far as they can go easily
- Now lower the weight, by taking it behind your back.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps of this exercise
- Try to practice this exercise in front of the mirror if you can, it will help you improve the style.
13. Single Arm Lateral Raise for Lose Arm Fat
Single arm lateral raise is an effective exercise in strengthening the core muscles. You can do this work out in both laying and standing position. We suggest you to perform the single arm lateral rise in laying position as it exert more pressure and body weight over the stubborn arm fat and make muscles strong to tone up the bulgy arms faster.
How to lose arm fat with single arm lateral raise?
- Take a push-up position over the floor.
- Keep your knees and hands under the shoulder
- Hold a 600 ml water bottle or any similar weight in the left hand and keep the arm straight.
- Now you are supposed to raise your torso up till your right hand is completely straight and your left arm is raised parallel to the floor.
- Hold this position for few moments and keep your abs stable
- Then slowly lower your body to the starting position of push-up
- Repeat the exercise by switching the weight to the right arm simultaneously.
14. Half Moon Rotation for Lose Arm Fat
For the lean and slim arms, you must lose arm fat and for such stubborn fat you need right tactics to apply at home.
To lose arm fat, half moon rotations exercise is easy but effective workout. You are required to lift a truck or waste energy over high intensity workouts to lose arm fat.
Tips to do Half Moon Rotations
- Stand straight and keep your feet placed hip width apart and arms raised straight to the sides
- Keep your palms facing towards the floor and then slowly rotate your thumbs towards the back
- Until the palms are facing the ceiling.
- Then slowly rotate the thumb down and forward as making half moon in the air
- Repeat it 30 times at a stretch for best results.
15. Windmill Exercise for Lose Arm Fat
To get rid of fat arms, windmill exercise is not a bad idea. It involves rotation of the upper arms and the shoulders give your arms a thorough workout and builds strength in the upper arms, shoulders, and neck muscles.
How to lose arm fat with Windmill exercise perfectly?
- Stand straight and raise your arms in front of you at the shoulder level, parallel to the ground.
- Now rotate your arms backwards and down and front again in a 360-degree motion like the blades of a windmill.
- Repeat this practice 20 times forward and 20 times backwards
Read Next Awesome Articles:
- How to Lose Weight in a Week? 7 Day Diet Plan
- How To Get Rid Of Double Chin? Top 10 Home Remedies and 8 Best Exercises
- 20 Best Healthy Foods to Gain Weight in 7 Days